In today’s blog, we’d like to give you a few tips on how to use our organic diapering lotion with cloth wipes.
Why are cloth wipes a good option for your baby?
Cloth wipes make a good option for your baby for the following reasons:
- They are versatile and can be used for anything, from diapering to baby bath wipes or after a delicious meal,
- They are sturdy and will last a long time,
- They are reusable and decrease landfill waste,
- They are safe and do not contain harmful chemicals.
Keep in mind that all cloth wipes are not done the same. Some are made with rough material and treated with chemicals that could trigger irritation. It might take some trial and errors to find the best ones for your need.
How to use cloth wipes for diapering?
With these few tricks and little practice, diapering with a cloth wipe is no harder than using a conventional wipe.
Steps for diapering with La Petite Creme and a washcloth:
- Open your washcloth wide on your hand,
- Use one pump of La Petite diaper lotion on the washcloth, and spread it out a little by closing and opening the washcloth,
- Optional: (for #2, if you are facing a big poop, we can do a pre step with toilet paper to take out most of the load)
- Wipe your baby’s parts as you would do with any other type of wipe
- Once you’re all done with changing your baby’s diaper, rinse your washcloth under lukewarm water and it’s ready to go to your laundry!
Note: Because La Petite Creme is only made with natural ingredients, it is 100% safe for both your little boy and girl private parts.
At La Petite Creme, we are always here to accompany you at every diaper change, and we have at heart to make your baby’s diapering routine as easy and healthy as possible.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!